Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sadie. The dog that stole my heart.

   Meet Sadie!! Currently 5 years old, she's a Black Labrador/German Shepherd mix. She was born on March 31st on a small country farm where she ended up being the runt of the litter. I fell in love with her almost instantly and we've been together ever since. She loves pizza, she has her own pool, and has claimed the front seat of the car. A lot of my friends laugh at how much I love my dog and think it's ridiculous to treat her like a human being. Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with it. Our family has always loved animals. We let our dogs use the furniture, feed them left overs, take them for ice cream, let them sleep in our beds, practically take them everywhere, and love them to death. What's so wrong about that? And who says a dog can't be a girls best friend??

No comments:

Post a Comment