Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Prologue

"Dream as if you'll live forever,
live as if you'll die today."
      My dream includes a 6 year old, 16hh, chestnut OTTB mare named Bombshell Blondie. I'm the type of person who likes lots of horses, but I only truly love a few. Blondie is one of those special few. I've had the horse bug ever since I can remember. Now, at 17 years old, I'm fighting to make that dream become reality.
  I just recently got hired at a fast-food restaurant which was the ultimate "ticket" to making Blondie permanently mine. Now I work at the stable for lessons and gas money on top of a part-time job. But all the sweat and grime is worth every minute if it gets me closer to her. 
    I've never had a connection, as strong as I do with Blondie, with any human or animal in my lifetime. It's almost like "imprinting." You live for that special someone and nothing else in the world matters other than the moment you're with them. Your dreams, goals, future, thoughts, and your life are all centered around that one person. Mine just happens to be Blondie.

    My ULTIMATE GOAL for 2011 is to fix up the barn, install a fenced in pasture, buy Blondie, and make her a permanent home with me!! Anddddd all done before this upcoming winter!! Snow puts complications on renovating a barn and putting a fence up so there's no time to lose. I made Blondie a promise and I intend on keeping it.

No comments:

Post a Comment