Tuesday, January 6, 2015

7 Long Months Later...

Well after 10 weeks in hell and 6-7 months in training I flew 3 connecting flights home as an official member of the United States Army. I can't really remember much from before BCT, but I do know that Blondie was sold by her owners just a couple days after I shipped out for training. How I got such shitty luck I don't know. They emailed me trying to sell her back to me, but not having a phone or any sort of contact while away they sold her to someone else. I've been going through the motions to try and find her and so far have come up with nothing. Some of the people I've contacted about her don't seem to be very happy that I am looking for her. By now she's supposedly somewhere in West Virginia(?). I am willing to travel across the US to find this horse. And at this point, I think that's what I'll end up having to do. Let the adventure begin..

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say that your story is incredible and that you are not alone. Not ever.

    ReplyDelete