Monday, January 7, 2013

Red Zone

Welp, since my leaser ended the lease without telling me or my boarder and then took off without answering any of my messages, I now have a major problem concerning Blondie. I have yet to find a new job and don't have the finances to pay for her board...which is kind of a big deal considering her board runs $250 a month. My only hope right now is to find a job before my boarder kicks me out...which means Blondie won't have anywhere to go unless I just let her run free..which would be a bad idea in Ohio. It's either that or the auction...which isn't a good idea either since meat companies usually buy unwanted horses from just about every auction. Urg...this is so screwed up. Anyone interested in buying Blondie and saving me from selling her to a potential meat packer??...

No comments:

Post a Comment