Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Boy or Girl??

Blondie is believed to be in foal!! The tests haven't come back positive yet, but since she won't come back into heat, that very well could mean she has a baby on the way! If so, then she should give birth around the summer. I can't wait to see what the foal will look like :D this will be her first foal at 7 years old. I kinda wish I would have been able to breed her myself and keep the first foal, but life chose otherwise.

She is going up for sale again. My medical bills have been piling up on my desk with no way to get rid of them. Sooooo despite my efforts to keep her, I made the decision to put her up for sale again. There's no way I'll be able to pay for her with the debt I already have to pay off thanks to my trips to the hospital these past 2 months.

IF she does sell, I will never buy another horse again. I will continue riding, but no more horse. Ever. No horse would ever be able to fill the gap that belonged to Blondie. She was the one horse for me. That can't be undone.

No comments:

Post a Comment