Monday, June 25, 2012

Perfect weather for riding! Attitude? not so much..



Took my younger sister to the barn to film some riding for a college video. The weather was in our favor with a nice breeze for a day in the middle of summer. Jeans didn't even make me sweat. Blondie's feet looked great today so we went ahead and jumped. She was in a really good mood in the beginning, but that slowly turned around when we started jumping. She did fine over the first jumps, a little over-jumping, but nothing bad. Then it started getting hot and she started getting lazy, trying everything in her bag of tricks to get me to end the riding session early; sidestepping, bunny hopping, lowering her head, running out. It took forever to get her to give me one last good jump and I wasn't going to leave on a bad one!! The bad thing is we're both stubborn, so it took forever for us to work "together" to get the jump we needed. ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment