Wednesday, October 19, 2011

College Visit/Blast from the past!

Sooo..I haven't blogged in awhile due to the fact that I have a life now :) no offense to other bloggers out there! I recently took a college visit at the University of Findlay to check out their equine programs and it's everything and more. This is the college of my dreams! The riders know what they are doing, the facilities are high tech, the horses are amazing, and their reputation precedes them. I was blown away by the stables!! I also got to see a freshman dressage class working in the main indoor arena while I was there. The instructors are professional and know what they're doing. Which is what Blondie and I really need! I wanted to live there!! The environment, the classes, the horses....ahhhh it was Heaven on Earth! I haven't seen any other campus stables, but I am sure when I say that Findlay is a winner in my book! The only problem is the tuition...and the $400 per month boarding fee. yikes...


Also, I'd like to share a picture with you guys of a very important person in my life (who also loves horses). My grandpa!!! He had horses when he was younger so he shares my passion and can understand the need to have a horse in order to be happy and fulfilled. Here is a REALLY really ReAlLy old picture of him and his horse...

No comments:

Post a Comment